What our clients say
"Thanks for a job well done! We are very happy with the publication [Are we asking the right questions: Embedding a medium-term perspective in budgeting]."
- Aarti Shah, Collaborative African Budget Rreform Initiative (CABRI), National Treasury
"As always, thank you very much. You and your team did an excellent job."
- Alta Folsher, Mokoro Ltd
"Thank you for the advance copies of Career Choice. Everybody comments that the publishing production is of very high professional quality."
- Professor Meki Nzewi, University of Pretoria
"I cannot tell you how impressed I am with the fact that you went the extra two miles in bringing the HSRC Review out nearly a week ahead of schedule. Shaun just told me that the 200 advanced copies has been delivered to his doorstep. I did not think it was possible. Thank you so much and it has been a real pleasure working with you both."
- Ina van der Linde, Corporate Communications, Human Sciences Research Council (HSRC)
"Thanks Francois, appreciate your comments, I can also say the same about your company, extremely reliable and efficient, a real pleasure working with you.
- Joanne Lowe, Design and Production Manager, Informa Telecoms & Media
Just want to say that the SARB report really looks amazing. Thanks so much again for your contribution
- Jan Hofmeyr, Programme Head: Political Analysis, Institute for Justice and Reconciliation
"Thanks for all your hard work and professionalism."
- Anita Kleinsmidt, Human Rights & Governance Programme Director, Open Society Foundation for SA
"I've just gotten back from Jamaica and the book went down exceptionally well at the conference there (I hadn't realised how unique the content is)... Richard was also thrilled with the final version and the overall look and feel of the document. Thanks once again for the time and energy that you spent on getting the document right."
- Cheryl Frank, Justice Programme Director, Open Society Foundation for SA
"I would like to pass on your company's particulars ... with regard to your published works, which I believe, include the two beautiful tribute books for the Sunday Times Life Time Achievers' Award. They are indeed, a work of art."
- Grant Rogerson, Group Executive - Corporate Relations, Altron
"My wife, Gill, and I are delighted with the book and the wonderful work you and your team put into its creation. Thank you, once again."
With best wishes, Allan Gray